International Construction and Architecture Fair BUDMA 2020
The Polish Investment and Trade Agency, Dublin Office and the Poznan International Fair (MTP) would like to invite all Irish architects, traders, contractors and developers to attend International Construction and Architecture Fair BUDMA 2020. The event will take place in Poznan, Poland on 4-7 February 2020.
The event will be a unique opportunity to meet and talk to Polish leading manufacturers of building materials and new building technologies.
Accompanying events will include: INTERMASZ – Construction Machines and Specialist Equipment Fair, INFRATEC – Infrastructure Building Solutions Fair and KOMINKI – Fireplace Industry Fair.
Everyone interested in visiting the fair is kindly invited to take part in the Hosted Buyers Programme that aims to facilitate the arrival, stay and participation in the event.
The programme includes:
- Airport “meet and assist” service on arrival
- Accommodation at one of Poznan’s top hotels
- Transfers within Poznan from the airport – hotel – exhibition
- Dedicated support team before and during the exhibition
- A personal itinerary of appointments with exhibitors and industry organisations
- Admission to exclusive BUDMA business evening
- Hosted Buyer ZONE access, with complimentary wi-fi and other services
To get more information on BUDMA 2020 and to register, please contact Marta Smolarek, Head of the Agency’s Dublin Office at email@example.com